Congressional candidate Aaron Woolf’s (D, W) campaign made a swing through the Plattsburgh Housing Authority this week.
Congressional candidate Aaron Woolf said investment is needed to ensure Essex County's Olympic facilities remain an economic driver for the region.
This past week, Elise Stefanik (R, C, I), congressional candidate for New York’s 21st district, spoke at the North Country Chamber of Commerce Business Forum.
Tranquility marks final debate between the three candidates seeking to run for the seat being vacated by Congressman Bill Owens.
GOP candidate Elise Stefanik rallied with supporters, including House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, this past weekend in Lake George.
Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello has become a wild card in one of the country’s hottest Congressional races.
Aaron Woolf says strengthening regional food systems and growing infrastructure are the best ways to boost the district's agricultural industry.
Democratic candidate Aaron Woolf meets with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Republican candidate Elise Stefanik talks shop with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello opens up to our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
The three candidates running to replace outgoing Congressman Bill Owens slugged it out in a contentious second debate on Wednesday in Peru, Clinton County.
The three candidates running to represent New York’s 21st Congressional District exchanged blows in a televised debate on Oct. 8.
In the first opinion piece, I wrote about my public service in County government and the Assembly.
Despite several weeks of setbacks that steered the race to succeed Congressman Bill Owens further into a pickup for the Republicans, Aaron Woolf, the Democratic candidate, said he sees a clear road to victory.
Matt Funiciello, the Green Party's candidate for Congress, brings resurgent campaign to Saranac Lake.
- Opinion: Editorial cartoon
- 'Contact the Editor' Link
- Essex County Board of Supervisors Meeting, Monday, Nov. 7
- Essex County Ways and Means Meeting Oct. 31
- Essex County Board of Supervisors
- NY-21 GOP picks Stefanik
- Gov. Cuomo in Plattsburgh
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- U.S. District Attorneys of Northern NY, VT, NH and ME attend 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Governor Andrew Cuomo speaks in wake of Irene
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board