Good news for local entrepreneurs with big ideas and empty wallets: A group of North Country investors wants to fund your startup biz.
Strong undercurrents of youthful activity are seeking to reverse a brain drain in the Adirondacks — if the ingredients can come together.
The Common Ground Alliance forum, the day-long summit designed to facilitate dialogue and find solutions for Adirondack issues, has a measurable effect on policymaking, say elected officials.
The Foundation of Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital awarded $10,000 in scholarships to graduating high school students in Clinton and Essex counties.
The North Country Workforce Development Board, in coordination with Adirondack P-Tech, are recruiting two mentors for the year of Adirondack P-Tech.
Louise Pilon-Graham, owner and accountant of LPG Business Services, is now a consultant and trainer on QuickBooks — helping out the business, setting and cleaning up their files and training the bookkeepers already in that business.
Chameleon Gallery, located in Downtown Plattsburgh, is standing on its last leg, hoping to change its color one more time before losing it for good.
Former gubernatorial candidate Zephyr Teachout and members of the Working Families Party are urging U.S. Representative Elise Stefanik to oppose the Trans-Pacific Partnership and Fast Track.
Woodmen of the World Chapter 462 held its 41st annual awards banquet recently at the Rainbow Wedding and Banquet Hall in Altona.
The City of Plattsburgh and the Battle of Plattsburgh Commemoration Committee are excited to announce the selection of the Battle of Plattsburgh Poster Contest winners which will be Tuesday, June 23 at 3p.m. in City Council Chambers in City Hall.
Archer Bodyworks moved to its new location on the first floor of Dena Archer’s new home on 44 Broad St.
Chattanooga, Tennessee and St. George, Utah named other two finalists
Lake Placid is now just one of three locations in the running to host the 2017 Ironman 70.3 World Championship, news that has some locals excited for what it could mean for the village.
Ranch owners reinstate senior class trip free of charge after New Hampshire high school students donate nearly $8,000 they'd saved over four years to cancer-stricken principal.
Americade, the world-renowned touring motorcycle rally, returns for its 33rd year with new attractions as well as the beloved traditional events.
After multiple remodeling projects, the last being about a month ago, Valley Vending changed its perceived conception of a business with a front office to what’s actually there — multiples of single K-Cups in a mix-and-match premium service walk-in store.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board
- Adirondack Coast Planning Committee's View
- Adirondack Coast Destination Master Plan