Maple Brook Farm in Reber has been producing maple syrup for generations. As more upstarts move to the region, Maple Brook has been lending out their expertise.
The staff of a local automotive dealership is bestowed an elite award for their outstanding attention to customers' needs.
A boat show that is hosted in a dome for all-weather comfort, is set to open Friday March 27 featuring event discounts, prizes and a wide array of watercraft accessories.
OneWorkSource and the North Country Workforce Investment Board announces the launch of their updated website.
Traditional hoteliers are pressuring Essex County to close what they view as a bed tax loophole on vacation rental properties.
Hundreds of elected officials and winter sports enthusiasts descended in Lake Placid Sunday to promote tourism in the region.
The long slog is over; the United Way of the Adirondack Region announced recently that they have not only met, but surpassed their fund raising goal for 2015, raising a total of $725,413.
The term Biggest Loser brings about a host of mental images: sweat, tears and exhaustion.
Lenny’s Shoe & Apparel has collected over 800 coats and winter accessories for the United Way during their first annual Holiday Coat Drive.
North Country officials say they're optimistic about the region's prospects for landing $500 million in a new competition proposed by Gov. Cuomo.
The Honeybee Community Fund continues to seek applications for its annual funding cycle.
Area community leaders hear about the proposals in Gov. Cuomo's Opportunity Agenda from Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul in her recent visit to Glens Falls — and Hochul along with many of Cuomo's initiatives receive a warm welcome.
Adirondack Foundation, in partnership with the Cloudsplitter Foundation, Chapel Hill Foundation, AdkAction, the Grabe Family Foundation, and the McLanahan Family Fund, is now offering grants to daycare providers in the northern Adirondack region.
At its regular monthly meeting at the Lake Forest Retirement Community Library on Saturday, Jan. 11, People for Positive Action (PfPA) elected a slate of new officers to serve for the coming year.
The Board of Directors of Northern Insuring Agency, Inc announces the promotion of Tammy Bell-Martin to Associate Vice President of the corporation effective Thursday, Jan. 1.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board
- Adirondack Coast Planning Committee's View
- Adirondack Coast Destination Master Plan