The City of Plattsburgh is looking for a variety of vendors to participate in their first ever market day event, The Most of the Coast, this May.
The Adirondack Land Trust is delighted to announce that the F. M. Kirby Foundation has made a $2 million commitment to help fund perpetual care of working farms and forests under conservation easements.
The Essex Community Fund (ECF) is now accepting applications for 2015 grants.
Rachael Ray shared candid conversation, quips, and insights into celebrity life as as well as a few recipes during her 13th annual benefit show at Lake George High School recently — and the capacity audience was captivated.
On Saturday, March 21, employees and relatives of the Dannemora Federal Credit Union (DFCU) contributed time preparing and serving a meal at the Trinity Church’s weekly soup kitchen in Plattsburgh.
Plattsburgh Brewing Company releases Oh!Betty’s, a new award-winning brew. The IPA's namesake is the band Oh!Betty, winner of the company's 2014 music battle.
Maple Brook Farm in Reber has been producing maple syrup for generations. As more upstarts move to the region, Maple Brook has been lending out their expertise.
The staff of a local automotive dealership is bestowed an elite award for their outstanding attention to customers' needs.
A boat show that is hosted in a dome for all-weather comfort, is set to open Friday March 27 featuring event discounts, prizes and a wide array of watercraft accessories.
OneWorkSource and the North Country Workforce Investment Board announces the launch of their updated website.
Traditional hoteliers are pressuring Essex County to close what they view as a bed tax loophole on vacation rental properties.
Hundreds of elected officials and winter sports enthusiasts descended in Lake Placid Sunday to promote tourism in the region.
The long slog is over; the United Way of the Adirondack Region announced recently that they have not only met, but surpassed their fund raising goal for 2015, raising a total of $725,413.
The term Biggest Loser brings about a host of mental images: sweat, tears and exhaustion.
Lenny’s Shoe & Apparel has collected over 800 coats and winter accessories for the United Way during their first annual Holiday Coat Drive.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board
- Adirondack Coast Planning Committee's View
- Adirondack Coast Destination Master Plan