The Essex County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Monday, Aug. 4 prohibiting anyone who owes back taxes on any other county property from bidding at the next property tax sale.
The U.S. Department of Transportation announced last week that it will raise safety standards for transporting volatile liquids across U.S. rail lines.
Clinton County Treasurer Kimberly Davis has announced that Clinton County will hold a Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction of approximately 50 properties on Wednesday, July 23 at the West Side Ballroom, located at 253 New York Road in Plattsburgh, NY.
Joanie Cunningham, of Schroon Lake has developed a new marketing internet based network to showcase the Adirondacks to the Northeast.
Send your registration form and check to “Friends of the Chazy Public Library”, c/o Rae McAuliffe, 915 Miner Farm Road, Chazy, NY 12921 or Chazy Public Library.
Residents and environmental watchdogs had NYCO officials and Adirondack Park Agency reps up against the ropes during a public hearing July 2 designed to discuss NYCO’s plans to expand mining operations at their facility in Lewis.
The U.S. Avenue Office of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company will host a Community Appreciation Day July 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Allstate Independent Chauvin Agency has been designated an Allstate Distinguished Agency for 2014, which occurred at a recognition dinner at The Sagamore Resort in Lake George May 16.
Mountain Lake PBS (MLPBS) is trying to expand its programming to Warren and Washington counties.
The Plattsburgh Housing Authority has been highlighted in the Spring 2014 edition of the Affordable Housing News (AHN).
Big things are brewing at Livingoods restaurant in Peru.
The Board of Trustees and staff of the Clinton County Historical Association (CCHA) is pleased to announce the award of two grants from the Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership (CVNHP).
The youth movement in local farm-to-table agriculture is continuing in the Champlain Valley, and it’s even drawing motivated young farmers from across the country. At least that is the case at North Country Creamery here.
June marks the one-year anniversary of First Weekends in Plattsburgh, a grassroots community group formed for the purpose of bringing people to Plattsburgh’s historic downtown business district, and appreciation of the ‘Burgh’s burgeoning art scene.
Congressman Bill Owens announced the availability of federal economic injury disaster loans on Thursday, May 22.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board
- Adirondack Coast Planning Committee's View
- Adirondack Coast Destination Master Plan