Ogdensburg Catholic Charities is now accepting applications for the Catholic Campaign for Human Development local grant process for the Diocese of Ogdensburg. The criteria to be used for submitting a proposal is:
- Project must be aimed at alleviating the causes of poverty.
- Project must be a new initiative or an enhancement of an established project.
- Sponsoring group must be a non-profit, 501c3 organization.
- Project must have the potential to be named after the CCHD funds have been expended.
- Projects must be consistent with the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.(Applicants do not have to be Catholic.)
This year two grants for $4,500 each are available. Applications can be requested from Catholic Charities by mail, phone or e-mail. If you have any questions or to receive an application, please write to:
6866 State Highway 37
Ogdensburg, NY 13669
or call: (315) 393-2255
or emaiI your request and mailing address to: email@example.com
Grant applications are due back to Catholic Charities by May 21, 2012. Grants will be awarded by the end of June 2012.