- Peru runs to 48-2 victory over AuSable Valley (update) | 16 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Indians run to lopsided win | 16 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Adirondack Foundation can help | 21 hours, 10 minutes ago
- North Hudson votes 80-52 to kill proposal to purchase former theme park | 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Local food producer? NYS wants you | 1 day, 22 hours ago
- NY21: Candidates, incumbent spar over Sept. 11 comments, House vote to arm Syrian rebels | 2 days, 10 hours ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino: Bring back the Olympics! | 2 days, 12 hours ago
North Hudson votes 80-52 to kill proposal to purchase former theme park 1 day, 19 hours ago
GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino: Bring back the Olympics! 2 days, 12 hours ago
NY21: Woolf, Owens urge Stefanik to support legislation for the middle class 3 days, 10 hours ago
Adirondack Balloon Festival: a weekend of family fun starts Thursday Sept. 18 3 days, 10 hours ago
NY21: Ralph Nader stumps for Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello in Glens Falls 4 days, 12 hours ago
Warrensburg's huge sale to feature new Fun Zone, train access 4 days, 14 hours ago
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Girls play Friday
- The best (potential) games in the Section VII playoffs
- Peru runs to 48-2 victory over AuSable Valley (update)
- Indians run to lopsided win
- Keene blanks Indian Lake/Long Lake
- Lady Patriots swim to victory
- Girls’ soccer
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Local food producer? NYS wants you
- Adirondack Balloon Festival: a weekend of family fun starts Thursday Sept. 18
- The survival of a native species | Notes from the North Woods
- The circle of life
- ‘Heaviest Deer’ contest announced
Letters to the Editor
- Adirondack Foundation can help
- Suggestion in editorial ludicrous
- Honored to serve the United Way
- A bucket challenge thank you
- Literacy Services Leads to Opportunity, Strong Communities
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Gubernatorial candidate brings campaign to Plattsburgh
- Murder-suicide in Ellenburgh
- State Police ask for public help in identifying burglary suspect
- A day in the life of a patrol boat officer
- Local food producer? NYS wants you
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino: Bring back the Olympics!
- Warrensburg's huge sale to feature new Fun Zone, train access
- CVPH Emergency a different animal after dark
- Roadway maintenance conference to be held
Voters torpedoed the town’s purchase of Frontier Town on Thursday in a vote of 80 to 52. Town officials, who voted unanimously to use funds from their general reserve fund to purchase the park earlier this year, hoped their acquisition of the former Wild West theme park would act as a catalyst for an economic resurgence.
New York State Commissioner of Agriculture Richard A. Ball encouraged companies that make food, drink, and other agricultural products in New York on Monday, Sept. 15 to consider exhibiting their products at the Taste NY Harvest Fest at the New York State Fairgrounds on Saturday, Nov. 1.
Wednesday's House vote to equip Syrian rebels has entered the discussion in the race for New York's 21st Congressional District
Rob Astorino, the Republican running to unseat Gov. Andrew Cuomo this fall, has called for Lake Placid to be the epicenter of a transnational Winter Olympic Games
Congressman Bill Owens and Aaron Woolf called for Elise Stefanik to support federal legislation that would benefit middle class voters in the district in a joint press conference on Wednesday.
The Adirondack Balloon Festival, beloved by people of all ages both from the region and around the nation, launches its 42nd edition this Thursday and extends through the weekend.
Progressive heavyweight Ralph Nader ventured to Glens Falls on Sunday, Sept. 14 to endorse Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello
Event now recruiting groups to provide children's activities
Warrensburg's famed 'World's Largest Garage Sale' has first-ever features this year.
Green Party gubernatorial candidate Howie Hawkins said most New Yorkers are inherently progressive and it's a crime that he's been locked out of the upcoming debates
Republican Elise Stefanik has an early lead over Democrat Aaron Woolf in New York's 21st Congressional race, with Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello garnering 10 percent.
Cardinal Points, the independent and student-run newspaper at SUNY Plattsburgh, was named an All-American Newspaper, receiving its highest score in the school’s history.
Friday evening, the Strand Center for the Arts and the Adirondack Coast Visitors Bureau unveiled the winner of the fourth round in its Adirondack Coast ARTWays Project; “Battle of Plattsburgh Bicentennial.”
SUNY Plattsburgh is in the midst of a serious face-lift, and better energy efficiency will be one of the end results of all their work.
ON THE STREET