- ‘Dine United’ scheduled to benefit United Way | 13 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Bible offers hope | 15 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Interfaith Food Shelf auction slated for Saturday, Nov. 22 | 1 week ago
- Nurses looking for help in drive for kids | 1 week ago
- Red Storm’s strong season ends in 24-6 loss to Hoosick Falls | 1 week, 1 day ago
- Beekmantown tops Livonia 1-0 in semis, falls in title game | 1 week, 1 day ago
- Be a leader in your community | 1 week, 3 days ago
Nurses looking for help in drive for kids 1 week ago
What’s next for the Greens? 1 week, 6 days ago
Chazy boys return to Middletown 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Chateaugay girls end Chazy's season in regional final 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Red Storm’s strong season ends in 24-6 loss to Hoosick Falls
- Beekmantown tops Livonia 1-0 in semis, falls in title game
- Beekmantown 5, Gouverneur 0 | Girls' Soccer
- Blue Bombers playoffs | Boys’ soccer
- Lady Hornets swim their way to Section VII championship
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- ‘Dine United’ scheduled to benefit United Way
- An interesting week in the Adirondacks | Notes from the North Woods
- His Indian name was Tenderfoot | Outdoor Tales
- Gibson Brothers to bring bluegrass to PSU
- Burlington mayor to “pay up” friendly wager to Calnon
Letters to the Editor
- Bible offers hope
- Be a leader in your community
- Read works by Adirondack authors
- Agrees with editorial
- Common sense party
- Updated: Peru woman dead following collision with state trooper
- Champlain man dies in Little Chazy River truck accident
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Gubernatorial candidate brings campaign to Plattsburgh
- Murder-suicide in Ellenburgh
- Holiday gift drive launches
- Christmas bureau accepting applications
- Expansion of natural gas lines in store for Plattsburgh
- Conference seeks to combine wellness, economic growth
- State Police: Beware phone scam
United Way has arrived at a date for the fourth annual DINE UNITED, an event designed to bring the restaurants of Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties together in an effort to help the people of our community.
The 22nd annual Interfaith Food Shelf Auction will take place Nov. 22 at 3:30 p.m. at the VFW, hosted by Eye Care for the Adirondacks (ECFTA).
Nurses at the Intensive Care and Step-Down units of UVMHN-CVPH are looking for the public’s help in providing warm hats and mittens for needy area children.
Although they fell short of winning office in last week’s state and federal elections, Green Party officials say the best is yet to come.
The Gibson Brothers will perform Nov. 16 at 3 p.m. in the Giltz Auditorium in Hawkins Hall.
The Chazy Eagles punched their ticket to the NYSPHSAA Class D Final Four with a 3-0 win over Section X's Lisbon Nov. 7.
In a game that saw few opportunities on frame, the Chateaugay Lady Bulldogs were able to find the difference maker in the first 10 minute overtime for a 2-1 win against Chazy Nov. 7 to advance to the Class D final four.
The 5th Annual Plattsburgh Polar Plunge is only six days away.
Operation Christmas Child is hoping to collect more than 8,500 gift-filled shoeboxes from Ticonderoga to Champlain and across Franklin, Clinton, Essex and St. Lawrence Counties.
While the Congresswoman-elect scorched her Democratic opponent by 20 points, the GOP rock star failed to pull off a victory in Essex County.
The Lake Champlain International Film Festival will make its way to Plattsburgh with a variety of films for everyone to see.
Republican Elise Stefanik makes history in becoming the youngest woman elected to serve in the US House of Representatives.
With hours until Election Day, the three congressional hopefuls spent Saturday locking down support in Glens Falls.
In what has become the annual matchup between arguably the two best coaches in Class D boys soccer, McAuliffe and the Chazy Eagles again claimed the Section VII/Class D boys soccer championship with a 0-0, 5-3 penalty kick win against Buehler and his first-year Elizabethtown-Lewis/Westport Griffins.