- AFES students to perform “Peter Pan Jr.” this weekend | 19 minutes ago
- Community Garden application available | 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- End neglect of Furnace Point Lane | 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Plattsburgh robbery suspects in custody | 1 day, 20 hours ago
- Horses | Little Bits | 1 day, 21 hours ago
- Jack Jay, Robber Jay | Notes from the North Woods | 1 day, 21 hours ago
- Ice/cold water training on Bulwagga Bay | Conservation Conversations | 1 day, 21 hours ago
AFES students to perform “Peter Pan Jr.” this weekend 19 minutes ago
Plattsburgh robbery suspects in custody 1 day, 20 hours ago
“Call Out Cuomo” tour rallies hundreds in P’burgh 2 days, 18 hours ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Basketball and Hockey | The Week In Review
- Instant Recap | Blue Bombers nab Section VII hockey crown
- Champion! Bushey claims NYS wrestling title
- Garrow's 3s help Patriots hold off Knights
- Villemaire girls go 5-for-5 at Section VII state qualifiers
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- AFES students to perform “Peter Pan Jr.” this weekend
- Community Garden application available
- Jack Jay, Robber Jay | Notes from the North Woods
- Ice/cold water training on Bulwagga Bay | Conservation Conversations
- Damn coyotes! | Notes from the North Woods
Letters to the Editor
- End neglect of Furnace Point Lane
- Letter contained veiled agenda
- Bauer off base on how to protect
- French language cuts are a mistake
- Dine United event a success
- Plattsburgh robbery suspects in custody
- Young woman blows whistle: Former Essex employee sounds off on town clerk’s activities
- Suspect still at large in Port Henry restaurant robbery
- Moriah family focused on helping others after lawsuit win
- 83 year-old shot while hunting upgraded to stable
- United Way’s fundraising exceeds goal
- ‘Biggest Losers’ win big when it comes to weight, health
- Lenny’s Shoe & Apparel donates over 800 coats to charity
- North Country optimistic on $500m aid competition
- Honeybee Community Fund seeks applications
Elementary students are gearing up for a trip to Neverland this weekend — and they’re taking the Au Sable Forks Elementary community with them.
Looking forward to the 2015 growing season, the Plattsburgh Community Garden is accepting applications for plot rentals at its two garden locations.
City and state police descended on Route 3 in Plattsburgh on Friday, when the Glens Falls National Bank in the Plattsburgh Plaza was robbed by a man claiming to have a gun.
A former town employee says town officials were aware of clerk William Morgan's penchant for child pornography well before his arrest last month on federal charges.
The following students have been named to the President’s List for the Fall 2014 Semester at Clinton Community College.
Hundreds of protesters rallied at Plattsburgh High on Saturday morning to protest Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s proposed education policies.
Kallie and Kirsten Villemaire made a pathway to the top of the podium at the Section VII NYSPHSAA indoor track and field state qualifiers Feb. 21.
Really, who throws a shoe? Maybe it was not thrown, but the neon-orange one that came off the foot of Justin Liechty with less than 100-meters remaining in the 300-meter state qualifying race could have spelt doom for the Saranac runner’s chance of sweeping his three events Feb. 21.
One war is enough for any man. Curtis Banker nearly fought in three.
Assemblywoman Janet L. Duprey (R,I-Peru) is calling on state legislators to join her in supporting legislation that would help military families across the state gain employment when they are relocated for military service.
As spring threatens just over the horizon, what better way to celebrate than with a Math Madness Ice Cream Social?
Behavioral Health Services North will host Carnivale for Care: An Evening of Caribbean Festivities on Saturday, Feb. 28, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm at the West Side Ballroom - 253 New York Road, Plattsburgh, NY.
Five schools earned the six top seeds in the Section VII boys and girls basketball tournaments starting this week.
The long slog is over; the United Way of the Adirondack Region announced recently that they have not only met, but surpassed their fund raising goal for 2015, raising a total of $725,413.