- College For Every Student: Six schools in region recognized | 3 days, 5 hours ago
- Bank sets Pacesetter for United Way | 3 days, 9 hours ago
- Pastor Bob joins staff at CVPH Medical Center | 4 days, 3 hours ago
- Thank you! | 4 days, 8 hours ago
- Editorial gets it right | 4 days, 8 hours ago
- What are your plans for the waning days of summer? | 4 days, 9 hours ago
- CVPH fun run T-shirts are available | 4 days, 9 hours ago
Demands for rail safety coalesce at W’burgh Grange forum 5 days, 7 hours ago
Cuomo: "It can be done" 5 days, 22 hours ago
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Girls play Friday
- The best (potential) games in the Section VII playoffs
- Monster trucks descend on Airborne
- Strides For James fun runs to benefit CCC scholarship
- 2014 Spring Sports Schedules
- Cardinal women reflect on winning season
- Plattsburgh Half Marathon set
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Pastor Bob joins staff at CVPH Medical Center
- Cabela’s, Bass Tracker, LL Bean: Sporting scenes in the Adirondacks | Notes from the North Woods
- Berried Alive and Under the Shroom | Notes from the North Woods
- Flowers tell all! | Conservation Conversations
- Immunization requirements revised by state DOH
Letters to the Editor
- Thank you!
- Editorial gets it right
- Here we go again
- Awareness day planned
- Stop the fear mongering over Ebola
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Gubernatorial candidate brings campaign to Plattsburgh
- Murder-suicide in Ellenburgh
- State Police ask for public help in identifying burglary suspect
- A day in the life of a patrol boat officer
- Bank sets Pacesetter for United Way
- CVPH fun run T-shirts are available
- County tightens up auction regs
- New rules for oil tankers
- Haroff to oversee Clinton County auction
Six Adirondack schools are among 33 schools nationwide that are beginning the new school year by celebrating last year’s success.
Champlain National Bank has committed, once again, to be a Pacesetter for the United Way Campaign.
The Rev. Dr. Robert Basom has joined the staff of CVPH Medical Center as the hospital’s full-time chaplain.
ON THE STREET
All participants that ran/walked in 5 out of 8 fun runs at the Cadyville Park sponsored by the CVPH Foundation and the Town of Plattsburgh are eligible for a free teeshirt.
The iconic Valcour lighthouse is slated for a long-awaited fall face lift.
As oil trains continue to rumble through the Champlain Valley Region, a civic movement has been ignited.
Gov. channels FDR in Upper Jay Firehouse dedication ceremony, Whiteface Highway visit
Governor Andrew Cuomo officially opened the Upper Jay Fire Station in a somber ceremony Tuesday that stressed the resilience of the North Country.
The Clinton County Historical Association recently hosted a World War I historical camp for youth ages 9 - 14, similar to their yearly Civil War camp.
Earlier this month, beloved actor and comedian Robin Williams took his own life after suffering from a deep depression, a situation that the National Alliance on Mental Illness of Champlain Valley (NAMI-CV) tries to prevent from happening one day at a time.
Gubernatorial Republican hopeful Rob Astorino chomps sausage, lobs political grenades at the Great State New York State Fair.
A suspect is in custody following a fatal stabbing that left one dead in Plattsburgh Sunday night.
Police seek help in identifying suspect
The Willsboro Pharmacy on State Route 22 was burglarized early Friday morning, Aug. 22. and police are looking for help in identifying the suspect.
On the Street