- Bombs away | 10 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Local man lauded for 100th donation of life-saving platelets | 19 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Importance of Breast Cancer awareness | 21 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Real property tax auction scheduled | 22 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Two Clinton County school budgets fail | 1 day, 14 hours ago
- Potty talk | Little Bits | 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Traffic control for trout and two beards | Conservation Conversations | 1 day, 16 hours ago
Two Clinton County school budgets fail 1 day, 14 hours ago
CVMHA Horse show trots its way to Plattsburgh 4 days, 8 hours ago
City of Plattsburgh to dedicate Bridge Street Bridge 4 days, 8 hours ago
Bluff Point tees off 125th anniversary 4 days, 8 hours ago
Press-Republican alters delivery methods 6 days, 19 hours ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Bombs away
- Polewarczyk Rolls to Spring Green Victory at Airborne
- NAC baseball caps off regular season atop CVAC Division II
- The Week In Review | Sports
- Schroon Lake native Travis Stone calls Kentucky Derby
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Local man lauded for 100th donation of life-saving platelets
- Traffic control for trout and two beards | Conservation Conversations
- “And you actually get paid to do this?” | Notes from the North Woods
- In the outdoors, there’s always a game | Notes from the North Woods
- Community Garden plots available
Letters to the Editor
- Importance of Breast Cancer awareness
- Honor Memorial Day
- Common Core a bad idea
- Education article is pro-NYSUT propaganda
- Thanks to MadHatters
- Community rallies for kids following nickel nabber’s getaway
- Child abuse investigators hailed for tireless efforts
- Not so Rapid Returns
- (WITH AUDIO) Sandy Lewis talks William Morgan, other topics on radio
- Morgan granted bond
- Real property tax auction scheduled
- Press-Republican alters delivery methods
- Businesses react to new marina
- Brewery to reopen tasting room
- Destination Downtown
City of Plattsburgh Chamberlain Richard Marks has announced that the City of Plattsburgh will hold a Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction of four properties on Wednesday, June 3 beginning at 10 a.m. at the West Side Ballroom, located at 253 New York Road in Plattsburgh.
Chazy Central and NCCS await new election June 16
Every school district in Clinton, Essex and Franklin counties saw successful passage of their budgets except Chazy Central Rural School (CCRS) and Northeastern Clinton Central School (NCCS).
Gonyo dominates Modified feature; Terry, O’Neil grab wins
Joey Polewarczyk Jr. continued his mastery of Airborne Park Speedway on Sunday, May 17 with a convincing victory in the American-Canadian Tour’s Bill McBride Chevrolet Spring Green presented by Interstate Batteries.
The Champlain Valley Morgan Horse Association (CVMHA) Open Horse Show will take place May 23 and 24 at the Clinton County Fairgrounds at 8 a.m.
The City of Plattsburgh will host the Veterans’ Bridge Dedication Ceremony May 23 at 11 a.m., dedicating the Bridge Street Bridge in honor of veterans.
In honor of Bluff Point Golf Resort’s 125th anniversary, the golf resort has many plans to celebrate its history and make it known to all.
Knights of Columbus donate nearly $32,000
When St. Mary’s School re-opens this fall, it will be with the help of the Knights of Columbus.
A morning ritual for many has been disrupted following the Press-Republican’s decision to alter the way their newspapers are delivered to some subscribers.
As the Plattsburgh City Marina nears completion, several business owners are wondering what this new addition will do for them and Plattsburgh itself.
The CFA Insurance Agency, LLC will present the 2015 Classic Auto Show from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on May 16.
For a Schroon Lake graduate, the dream came true this past Saturday, May 2, as Travis Stone called the 141st annual running of the fastest two minutes in sports at Churchill Downs.
The Plattsburgh Community Garden has a limited number of plots available in its two garden locations.
The community is uniting around Elizabethtown-Lewis Central fifth graders following news that a local businessman bilked the students out of their field trip funds.
Therrien, Turner, Irwin capture opening night wins
Airborne Park Speedway played before a huge grandstand crowd to open its 62nd annual season of stock car racing on FedEx Ground Night on Saturday, May 2, and the hometown fans cheered their champion, Nick Heywood, to the biggest victory of his career.